NYC Local Law 84 Compliance Service
Our NYC Local Law 84 Compliance Service is the easiest way for you to ensure that your buildings are in compliance with the New York City energy benchmarking requirement under Local Law 84 of 2009 (LL84).
Our team will:
- Gather survey information about your buildings.
- Obtain common area utility bills and aggregate reports from Con Ed and National Grid.
- Compile and analyze your data using our EnergyScoreCards software.
- Review your information to make sure that it is complete and accurate.
- Upload your information to ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, as required by the law.
- Submit your benchmarking report the NYC Department of Finance and confirm receipt and compliance.
This service is brought to you by EnergyScoreCards, a leader in building energy analysis, and Bright Power, a New York City-based provider of renewable energy, energy efficiency and green buildings solutions for multifamily, commercial and industrial buildings. Our team has years of energy industry experience, and has benchmarked over 2,000 buildings.
Receive a 12-month Subscription to EnergyScoreCards
All multifamily buildings working with Bright Power for NYC Local Law 84 Compliance receive a 12-month subscription to our EnergyScoreCards software and its suite of analytical tools. By continuing to monitor your energy performance, EnergyScoreCards can answer questions like:
• How are my buildings performing compared to similar properties?
• How is my building performing now compared to last year?
• Do I have potential problems with my heating, cooling, or hot water systems?
• Which of my buildings are the least/most efficient?
• Have my energy efficiency retrofits succeeded?